Friday, July 5, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!!

     I love Pinterest.  It has become quite the obsession for me & many of my friends!!  I am linking up with Cara from The First Grade Parade to bring you my favorite pins from this past week.  {You can link up on her blog to share your fabulous finds, too!}  So, the way it works is simple…just post your favorite pins with a link back to the original poster (not back to Pinterest) and, while this is a teaching blog, the pins do not necessarily have to be teacher-related!  Because we know we do not always follow the lesson plan, right?!?  So, here goes…


I am loving this management idea from Teaching is a work of HEART!!.  Each student has a clothespin with his/her name or number and clips it on the library basket when he/she picks a book.  When it's time to return the book, the student looks for his/her clothespin so that he/she will return the book back into the proper basket.  Genius!!!


So, I'm on a serious budget these days.  Aren't we all?!?  I am definitely guilty of spending a little too much money in my classroom and it's nice to find a *free* way to reward your students for great behavior!  Thanks to Peace, Love, and First Grade, you can use these adorable freebie reward coupons to give to your students :)


"Is it time for lunch yet??"  I'm pretty sure every teacher {and parent for that matter!} has heard these words from their kids!  These clock displays with important times during the school day are perfect not only to let students know when daily activities will happen, but it also reinforces clock reading skills.  Thanks to Christi from Ms. Fultz's Corner!

And on to some non-teacher related pins…

I'm a Louisiana girl through and through and I'm in LOVE with this tee from Bourbon & Boots.  You might see me in this very soon!


Shoe addicts everywhere NEED this little poster :) Thanks Style-Delights: Humor In Life!


So now that both of my kids are into sports and getting LOTS of t-shirts from the different events, I thought this was a perfect way to make use of their tees once they have outgrown them {especially since I do NOT sew!!!}  Love this idea from Fabulous Home Blog!


Happy pinning y'all and happy Friday (although it's summer for us teachers and EVERY day is Friday :)  







1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through the linky! Always great to find new friends!

    Jess
    From Blood to Books!

    ReplyDelete