Saturday, February 1, 2014

happy hearts day!

     I have been seeing some amazingly cute Valentine's Day arts & crafts popping up on my Pinterest page lately and it is so hard to pick which ones to create!  Seriously, there is some major crafty talent in this world.  While I'm going to let my kids pick which valentines goodies they want to make for their classmates, I went ahead and made their Valentine cards using some super cute graphics via the super awesome Eighteen 25 craft blog.  The sisters that created that blog truly post some of the neatest DIY projects!  These are the valentines that my kids will be passing out to their friends:



     I love them!  And the valentines ;)  Also on Pinterest, I found a great Hearts Day printable with the chorus to a song that my mom & grandma used to sing to me when I was little:


     I printed it out and placed in a 5 x 7 gold, glittery frame and it adds some cute Valentine's Day sparkle to our bar area.  Easy, peasy. 
     Once the kids decide on which Valentine's Day craft they want to make, I will add some pictures!  Happy LOVE month!





No comments:

Post a Comment